Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Teach for Malaysia

It is easier said than done. That passion to go and join the movement, for the first time in my entire life, it burns deep inside me. Despite the fact of knowing I am not able to leave my current work, hope still lives in me, for the kids (for more to join the movement), and for the involvement with education, one day.

To be able to be reading and typing, it is a joy and privilege. ErroR! in grammar and vocabulary is nothing to be ashamed of as compared to these kids that are not able to read and write, not to mention to stand up confidently while speaking in English.

Teach for Malaysia started with the main goal, ENDING EDUCATION INEQUITY. No matter how smart and capable you think you are, or how weak and incompetent you may think you are, I believe, if you have the heart for the kids and am willing to step up and out of the box, you can be one of the fellows for 2014 Cohort. (Final deadline -  29 July 2013 http://bit.ly/16JefLC)

Never heard of Teach for Malaysia? Want to know what is Teach for Malaysia? Find out more (www.teachformalaysia.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment