Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A goodbye but yet not a goodbye :)

Today marks a day that changes the life of my senior, S, as he bids us goodbye for future endeavour in M. 6 months into working with YTL, I have to say God is good, all the time. From going against fulfilling my bond with YTL to obediently following what people call fate, but to me God’s plan, many things has happened in this short 6 months.

Today, even though it has only been 6 months, I realize the guidance of S has helped me in my new journey in YTL. Other than being a very supporting senior, S is somewhat a friend. The thought of not having him around, something seems missing, even for YTL. But how I am happy S gets to reunite with his family soon!

Smile 

Reflecting on how God has bring me through this 6 months, I am indeed very thankful. Going into YTL with so much uncertainties and anxiety, adapting to new culture new people new expectation, I have met so many new friends, knowing the do’s and dont’s and so on so forth. According to my friend CC, I have become a fan of YTL! Kononnya… Well, what can I say? I am impressed with many of YTL’s services and business. Not saying that things are smooth sailing, but its by far what I have seen and am impressed. People, is the key to all things. Even though the perks are not as attractive, but wouldn’t you agree good culture overcomes all other criterias?

These 6 months I am there, besides learning new knowledge, I am happy as I met people who are genuine in being friends. Yes, we mind our own business most of the time, but when its time to communicate and have fun, we are all for it! hehe.. I am just so glad to meet my senior before he leaves for future endeavour. Another person that leaves a mark in my life as I cruise and climb and fall in life. God has His ways of letting me meet people that keeps me going in life. The seasonal changes as mentioned by XT is so true.

Wishing my senior all the best as well as he starts a new life and new journey ahead with more blessings and guidance and perseverance.

As 2013 unfolds, journey continues but with new element included! Its gonna be a rocking here! Full force ahead yo!

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

箴言 3:5-6 CUV

你要专心仰赖耶和华,不可倚靠自己的聪明,在你一切所行的事上都要认定他,他必指引你的路。

No comments:

Post a Comment